Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Half Blood Prince!

Well, I said after the last movie that I wasn't getting my hopes up for the remainder of the Harry Potter movies, but it seems I just can't help myself! I don't want to look forward to seeing them like I am and I do a good job when there's nothing teasing me, but I just saw this trailer and a behind the scenes clip on youtube and I don't know how to not be excited for the next movie!





So, we'll see what happens. The fifth one was really the only movie I was really upset with the interpretation for, so I'm hoping it was because the writer that adapted the first four screen plays was to blame because he wasn't available. Since David Yates will be back as the director, I can only hope having the original writer back will put the movies back on track. Since there's no more books to look forward to, I guess I'll just have to be content with whatever they come out with in November.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't realize you thought so little of the fifth movie... I don't remember it really well - I haven't watched it or read the book in awhile, but I think I really liked it. I know I didn't like the second one, at least at first, but I'm getting better at accepting allowances for film adaptations. Sort of. I still don't like some of the stuff they've done to the Narnia flicks. But who can help but be excited for a new Harry Potter film?

Kim said...

Yeah, I don't want to get into everything I disliked about the 5th movie because it was a lot. I did really good with #4 too, but they made some poor choices for #5, in my mind.
But you're right, I really can't help but be excited for the next one!