Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Better Effort

I'm still trying to get over my need to have something really important and interesting to say before I initiate a new blog entry. I need to stop, so since no one else will tell me, I'll say it to myself...

"Kim, you're just not that interesting, stop worrying about it so much!"

There, that feels better. This is no longer my blog, it's my glorified facebook status site. Now I feel no pressure to be clever, funny, or entertaining in any way.
I'm just going to be.

Today I'm a bit restless and I'm annoyed with the chill in the air as well as my lingering runny nose and the cough it's turned into.

I hope my readers are have a pleasant day. :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, even I didn't realize it's been since January! Ok, much much much better efforts on their way.
Anyone have any good blog ideas?

Unknown said...

Book reviews? (or TV or film reviews?) Recipe successes (or failures)? Bella stories?

I don't know. I think I would find myself in the same boat as you, so I'm not sure I'm much help. One of my colleagues is a prolific blogger, but her posts generally focus on her key interests - nature and environmentalism, bird watching, eating local, etc. Maybe you need some more "bloggable" hobbies... ;-)

Kim said...

Hmmm, more bloggable hobbies, I'll get right on that!
Unfortunately I haven't read anything really good lately, although I am reading the Twilight series, so I could throw that 2 cents out there. Haven't seen any good movies lately and I'm behind on every tv show I'm watching!
LOL as busy as I am, you'd think I would have much more to write about, maybe I just need to try harder.
I do have a funny pic of Bella I'll post.
Also, I'm still thinking about a birthday weekend in MN at the end of June... part-ay!! :D